Ad

Friday, November 5, 2010

7 Most Disgusting Movie Creatures

While there are plenty of films that incite the gag reflex (Dead Alive), these 7 creatures make my stomach churn.


7) Pearl - Blade

Every time I see this fat ass vampire I want to go run on the treadmill until I blackout.



6) Old Lady in the Bathroom - The Shining

This creepy bitch embodies every young boy's worst fear - seeing Grandma naked. You wouldn't be able to gouge your eyeballs out fast enough.


5) The Golgothan - Dogma

I always wondered how high Kevin Smith was when he said "You know what we need in this flick? A giant fucking demon made of shit."


4) Chest Burster - Alien

"In space no one can hear you scream." Bullshit. This nasty little fucker shoots out of somebody they'll be able to hear me in the next sequel.


3) Seth Brundle - The Fly

Jeff Goldblum is a little unsettling to begin with. Watching him puke on his food before he eats is just uncalled for.



2) Pizza the Hutt - Spaceballs 

A giant mound of talking pizza should be funny, right? Just looking at this picture I threw up in my mouth a little.


1) Human Centipede - Human Centipede

Three people surgically connected ass to mouth. What the fuck?!? Seriously, what the fuck?!?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment